About OverDrive Help
OverDrive is excited to announce the launch of OverDrive Help on February 14. OverDrive Help contains hundreds of newly-written help articles covering everything users need to know to enjoy eBooks, audiobooks, music and video from your digital collection.
Articles contain screenshots, software download links and links to related articles. Each article can be printed, emailed or shared via Facebook, Twitter and other sites using the 'Share this page' button available at the top of most pages.
OverDrive Help will replace the FAQs that are currently listed on the OverDrive-powered website. The 'Help' page will include links to OverDrive Help, Device Resource Center, Digital Books Tour, Library Lending Policies and Support.
Click here to access Overdrive Help!
Click here to access Overdrive!
What's included in OverDrive Help
Each section of OverDrive Help is designed to help users find information in whichever method is preferred.
- Search — Type in a search term to find matching articles. OverDrive Help uses full text searching to provide an extensive list of search results.
- Get Started With... — Articles to help users find everything they need to get started with their device (Android, BlackBerry, iPhone, iPad, Sony Reader, etc.).
- Most Popular Articles — This section shows the articles that are being read the most. Three are displayed on the homepage; click 'view more...' to see more articles.
- Recent Searches — This tag cloud shows what other users are searching for. Click one of the recent searches to show search results for that term.
- Recently Added Articles — When new articles are added to OverDrive Help, they'll show up here. This is handy when new software updates or new features are released.
Beginning February 14, if users visit OverDrive Help, there will be a 'Support' button in the left navigation bar. Users can click this link to return to the PPLC and find the Support button to contact your library directly.
Device Resource Center — For your convenience, we offer details on devices we've tested — including which format(s) work with each device. Click HERE for more information.
Free ebook Websites
International Children's Digital Library
Internet Sacred Text Archive
IPL Online Texts
Making of America [Cornell]
Making of America [University of Michigan]
Perseus Digital Library
On-line Books Page