Use your library card for FREE general admission to the MFA in St. Petersburg.
Thanks to a partnership, the Pinellas Public Library Cooperative and the Museum of Fine Arts are happy to offer FREE admission to the MFA with the checkout of a museum pass from Pinellas County libraries.
Enjoy FREE entry to 5000 years of art history and world-class exhibitions when you checkout a museum pass from YOUR Pinellas County library.
The Pinellas Public Library Cooperative and the Museum of Fine Arts launched the Museum Pass program at the St. Pete Beach Library on November 7th, 2016. "PPLC is excited to offer the Museum of Fine Art's high quality museum resources to Pinellas County residents!" said PPLC Executive Director Cheryl Morales.
The Museum Pass programs allows Pinellas County residents to use their library cards to check out a museum pass to gain FREE admission to the MFA in St. Petersburg. The program brings two museum passes to each of PPLC's member library branches, 24 locations in total!
How the museum pass works:
- Each PPLC member library and its branches will have two museum passes.
- Passes are available for checkout on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You may check the availability of passes on the PPLC online catalog or by contacting your local library.
- Check out a pass in person, at your local library circulation desk, and take the printed receipt with you.
- Present the receipt from the library to the MFA staff upon entry. MFA will retain the receipt.
- Admission is valid for up to 2 adults and 3 children under the age of 18, in the same household.
- There is a checkout limit of one pass per family. Passes may be checked out by adult cardholders.
- Passes are valid for one visit within the 7-day loan period.
L to R: A St. Pete Beach library patron, St. Pete Beach Mayor Deborah Schechner, St. Pete Beach Library Director Betcinda Kettells, and Museum of Fine Arts Director of Marketing Susan M. Robertson.