Thanks to partnerships with the Florida Holocaust Museum, the Great Explorations Children's Museum, the Chihuly Collection and the Museum of Fine Arts, the Pinellas Public Library Cooperative is happy to offer FREE family admission with the checkout of a museum pass from Pinellas County libraries.
How the museum pass works:
- PPLC member library and its branches will have two museum passes, each.
- Passes are available for checkout on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You may check the availability of passes on the PPLC online catalog or by contacting your local library.
- Check out a pass in person, at your local library circulation desk, and take the printed receipt with you.
- Present the receipt from the library to the museum staff upon entry. The museum staff will retain the receipt.
- Admission is valid for up to 2 adults, and 3 children under the age of 18, in the same household.
- There is a checkout limit of one pass per family. Passes may be checked out by adult cardholders.
- Passes are valid for one visit within the 7-day loan period.